1/03/2014

Freshly Made Sketches 117

This sketch is just amazing.  Kudos to Amy over at Freshly Made Sketches!  I think it could be used a lot of different ways. I was so excited when I went to AC Moore and found a bunch of Little Yellow Bicycle's stamp sets for $2.  Then they were marked 40% off.  I had to use it on this card with Studio Calico's Atlantic 6X6 collection.
 Supplies: cardstock (paper studio); pattern paper- Paper Studio (Atlantic); stamps- LYB (Little Boy), Inkadinkadoo; ink- basic black , sage shadow and barely banana (SU!), black (memento), sharpie fine tip marker; accessories- popdots and minibrads(SU!)
Here's a close up of the water coloring I did on the sailboat.  I accented it with the white gel pen.
There's still time to play at Freshly Made Sketches.  You have until Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome take on this Sketch!! I love this card! Beautiful papers and colors!!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the boat and the swirls.....so cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Amy O said...

Love this! What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for your kind words. I love this stamp, and your mix of dsp is so fresh and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cathy Weber said...

Really cute card...love that little sailboat and the little row of brads.

Jen Brum said...

Great card Sandi! I love that sailboat and it's waves!!! Perfect pattern choices for the banners! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

S said...

This is so adorable. I like the repetition of both the flags and the brads.