1/13/2014

Colour Q #223, Retro Sketch #97 and Seize the Birthday Challenges

Do you know how many card challenges are out there? A boatload! I had such a great time putting a bunch of cards together over the weekend.  Now to get them all posted before the due dates.  I am quickly getting the Colour Q #223 card posted tonight. It is due by 12 midnight CST.



Here was the challenge...
I used Retro Sketch #97 too and flipped it.  
This one isn't due until Friday, January 17th at 11:59 pm CST.

And I also chose to make it a birthday card with numbers on it to play along over at Seize the the Birthday Challenge Blog.


 And here is my card...
And a close up of all the embellies...
 Supplies: cardstock-sugar and seattle (amuse studio); ink- burano, fern, cranberry and seattle (amuse studio) and waterbased black marker; stamps-happy everything(stampin up!), chevrons and handscripted (amuse studio); embellishments- sassafras lass, stampin up; recollections; punches-scallop edge stampin' up and mcgill 2 1/4" fancy square.

I certainly won't be sending this card in the mail! This will definitely be a card that I need to hand deliver with all the "stuff" on it!
Thanks for stopping!
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love your group of embellies and the cut out frame. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

What great colors you put together! So glad you played along with us over at Seize the Birthday...hope to see you again!

TrishG said...

Great cluster of elements. I love the window. Great details with the patterned paper and trim.