1/14/2014

Case Study #173

I loved this card from Donna Mikasa.  
She is the muse over at Case Study Challenge Blog 
Isn't that so cool?!!!
I wanted to try my hand at it.  After several tries (and throw outs).  Please tell me you do that too!?

Here's what I came up with...
Supplies: cardstock- sugar and pebble (amuse studio); ink- burano, fern, sky, bubblegum, currant and papaya (amuse studio) and black (memento) ; stamps- smile (amuse studio); butterfly from Priceless (stampin up!); accessories: washi tape (amuse studio), minibrads (stampin' up)

And a close up...
I REALLY like the colors I chose!
My daughter thought the butterfly I popped up should be the currant color .  I agreed with her and it made sense since there was only one complete butterfly in that color.  But when I tried it, it didn't work.  She even agreed with me! Those minibrads were the death of me trying to get them to stay in a straight line....I finally conceded and let it go!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

cbuswell said...

Love the stamped butterflies! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Jeanne J said...

So pretty! I love all the colorful butterflies!

tanya lamo said...

Love the colors!