1/03/2014

Case Study 172 and Sketchbook Saturday

This picture at Case Study had me going back and looking at it over and over again.  I started a card and had to scrap it because it looked like you know what?!!!!  I finally decided to break out my gelatos and use the sponge stamp that was in the kit.  This card is growing on me.
Supplies: cardstock- sugar (amuse studio); ink- black (memento), gelatos (faber castell) and stickles (ranger);  stamp- thank you(stampin up!); ribbon- barely banana (stampin up) dry embossing folder- cuttlebug provocraft

Here's a close up:

Here you can see for sure that I added some stickles to give it a little more texture and a little something extra. :)
I am also entering this card in the Sketchbook Saturday 112 challenge.  Chupa's work is amazing! She is so very talented.

Sorry that my photos are not that great.  That's what happens when you wait til the last minute to do a challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank you so much for the kind comment, and for sharing your lovely card with me! Great stuff :) I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I wish you an even better New Year :)