12/29/2013

Mojo Monday 325

So, I've been stalking Mojo Monday for a few weeks now and finally I threw myself out there again.  Somehow life got in the way of my scrapping and cardmaking, but I have missed it tremendously.  I am hoping that I can find my mojo.  This card went together super fast.  I did move the image from the left to the right...hope that was OK.  I was trying to go for a clean and simple look and resisted the use of my nails to distress the edges. :) And also dig out some other kinds of papers instead of Christmas.



I think it still needs something or I should have angled the greeting.  
Supplies: paper- kraft greeting card (paper studio); K&Company; embellishments: Sassafrass Lass and K&Company; stamp: Stampin' Up! ink: Amuse Studio

Thanks for stopping to look! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your little fox is really cute!! I also felt that my card wasn't perfect for this challenege, so I know how you feel, but I think its really cute! :)

Lynn Murphy said...

How adorable and perfect!