12/01/2013

December Mini

For years I have been wanting to make a December day to day calendar.  This year I have finally done it.  Hopefully, you'll join me as I fill it with my December happenings and maybe inspire you to create one next year.  I absolutely could not resist when I found this paper pad at my local Hobby Lobby.  Absolutely amazing!!! Loved it!!! And loved it even more when I got it for 40% off that day.
I wish that I would have been able to get some of the ephemera there, but they didn't have any.  But, I figured with my stash and the leftover paper I would be good.
I bought a Maya Road mini and then added 6 pages of my own with cereal boxes.

Supplies used- papers: believe (heidi swapp), accessories: letters (tim holtz), ribbons (paper studio, stampin' up!), cardboard buttons (lilybee)

Thanks for stopping today! Have a fabulous day!

No comments: