3/04/2012

Tuesday Trigger...Home Sweet Home

For those of you who have never been to Moxie Fab World...you gotta go there.  Cath Edvalson always has some great challenges going on over there.  I've been stalking the site for about a year...I've finally decided to play along with this week's Tuesday's Trigger.

Here's the pic she showed us...

and here's what I created....
Supplies:
pattern paper: Crate paper In the Neighborhood, cardstock: Stampin Up and Amuse Studio, embellishments: Crate Paper and Echo Park, ink: Seattle and Fern Amuse Studio, stamps: woodgrain background Amuse Studio, embossing folder: Sizzix and Cricut cartridge: gingerbread

And here's a close up pic of the door with the woodgrain.


I am a copycat...LOL.  I got my inspiration directly from the photo.  I really like how it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out.

5 comments:

suzARTe said...

Love this bright and happy card, just love it

Lynn Murphy said...

that is soooo happy and fun!

Cath said...

Hey Sandi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE your design what a cute little house!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Linda Beeson said...

That is the cutest little house.