3/09/2012

2 Cards, 2 LInes, 4 Squares

  It's a beautiful day again here on the east coast.  I got this crazy idea today to make 2 cards with 2 different lines from TaDa Creative Studios and basically use somewhat of the same kind of sketch for the card.  

So, here's the first card.
It's made with the Abode A La Mode collection.  An oldie but a goodie! Here's how I did it!

And the second...
I made this one with the new Yee Haw collection.   You can learn how I did it here.

Hope you enjoyed them! I challenge you to make a card with four squares on it this week.  
Post it here, so we can see your four square card!
 It's Friday...here's wishing you a scrap happy weekend.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!!

Tracie said...

These are so cute!!! I love getting lost in your blog so I gave you an award that you can check out on my blog http://tinymightstales.blogspot.com