2/02/2012

Yee Haw and Poolside Ta Da Collections



And here are the added extra goodies to go with....


If you want to see Poolside Collection more up close and personal to google over it.  You can go here
And the added extra goodies....
If you want to see Yee Haw Collection up close and personal so you can drool over it, go here.


I can not wait to get my hands on these! My daughter has a goat 4H project to scrap from 4 summer's ago.  And of course I've got swimming/beach/water photos that I could surely scrap! (Don't we all?)
I love that these collections have bright colors and such fun themes! 
And look at those stamp sets, stickies and the snippets!
 What do you like about these new collections?
Hope you are having a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, MAN, these are great. My ex used to be a farmer, and I have a ton of photos about farm life, when my kids were little. I love these! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com