2/01/2012

A|S February Blog Hop

So glad you are joining us. 


Sandi....here you are!!!
location: Biglerville, PA

Kandy
location: Lebanon, IN

Chris
location: Springfield, VA

Angela
location: Cottonwood, CA

                                                 Sunghee
location: McLean, VA


 With all the wonderful things that are happening with A|S who can't be excited.  The new catalog is being unveiled....and with that comes new colors, new stamp sets and new accessories.  Can you say WOOT! WOOT!? You can go see it HERE!  I still have a few spots open in my stamp club if you are interested, please email me at starrystamper@yahoo.com!
I wanted to tell you a little about the card I made a few weeks ago that is perfect for this time of year!
Supplies: blush cardstock, blush craft pad, twine, friends fur-ever stamp set, copic markers and button
I love that you can get 200 buttons for $5.95 from A|S.

What do you love about A|S? Leave me a comment and tell me.  I will pull a name at random on Friday, February 10th for an RAK of A|S goodies.
Make sure you stop back at Sunghee's blog and leave a comment for a great stamp set
 she is giving away!
Now you are headed here...
Kandy
location: Lebanon, IN

Happy Hopping and have a great day!:)






14 comments:

sunghee said...

It's the perfect makes me happy card. Love the color. Thank you for all your support!

disneychickstamper said...

What a cute card! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Angela K said...

So cute! Wonderful card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card. I really like the AS images, especially the hand drawn ones.

Kandy\'s Keepsakes said...

Lovely card, Sandi.

Cyndi said...

This my first time here. I like seeing ideas of the new stamps. I am inspired.

Susan said...

Woot! Woot! Love the catty - love the card!

Debra Hensley said...

Cute card! I live all the great papers and dies that A/S carries.. thanks for the chance to win!

Risa said...

I love your super cute card Sandi. I always struggle with what to do with that hedgehog!

Chris said...

Very cute! I love how you combined those different stamp sets - it turned out perfectly!

Christine Pennington said...

Fun cards--fun hop!

Susie said...

cute card! I have loved A Muse for so many years and love all the new designs!!!!

Cheryl said...

Great cards! I love all the A Muse dies (every one of them), and I love that these dies are so affordable!

KindredEsprit said...

Very cute card, Sandi! I love how you cut out the images and your colouring is very nice! And wow! 200 buttons? That's excellent value! I love a|muse's stamps - I've been a fan for a long time! Thanks for sharing ideas from the new catty!