1/22/2012

You are Amazing! Ta Da Card

I am really happy with the way this slide card turned out using Ta Da's Bountiful Blooms Collection.  I made about 20 of the same style of card yesterday with different paper and knew that this would be a great way to show this paper off.

Supplies:
 pattern paper: Bountiful Blooms Ta Da Creative Studios; cardstock: Amuse Studio (fern and sugar); ink: Amuse Studio (fern and cranberry) and black tuxedo Memento; stamps: Ta Da Creative Studios and Amuse Studio; ribbon: Stampin' Up; pearl: Amuse Studio; tools: 13/8" and 1" circle punch, Tim Holtz  sander and my fingernail {for distressor...because I was too lazy to go and get mine:)}

In case you want to make it, here's how you can do it! Cut 51/2 X9 piece of paper.  Score at 81/2 and 41/4.  Put glue on the score at 81/2 and glue together.  I sanded and distressed a little.  Then put 13/8" circle half way to create the half circle.  Then decorated the piece of white cardstock (21/2 X 3) by stamping. I tied a ribbon around the bottom and made a bow.  Hint: If your bows always seem to be upside down then turn your paper around and tie it upside down, so your bow will be right side up.

The inside slider piece that comes out measures about 41/8 by a little less than 51/2.  Decorate the inside as desired.  Here's what I did with mine.  I left it blank, so that I can write my own little note to someone who is amazing!  I then cut out a 1" circle and sanded and distressed it and attached to the front and back piece of pattern paper .

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a relaxing weekend! 

2 comments:

Gisèle said...

Beautiful:))

Margie H said...

Super project! Thanks for tutorial :)