11/03/2011

Proud Mom!

It's been a long time.  My hope is that you will start seeing more of me again.  Sometimes life just gets in the way of all our extra little things we love to do.  I had to share this picture of my daughter and her band mates after the championships at Hershey on Sunday.  Gabrielle is on the far right.  It's so hard to believe that she is a junior.  All of you who have little ones, hold them tight and cherish the days.  In only a blink of an eye they are all grown up!
The marching band placed 2nd out of 30 bands at the Atlantic Coast Championships on Sunday night in Hershey. They scored 95.55 and won best guard, brass, and visual. Governor Livingston placed 1st with a score of 95.75. This is the 5th year in a row that they have placed in the top 5 at ACCs. 

Thanks for letting me share how proud I am of her and the band.  It's amazing how hard they work throughout the summer and fall and how much their hard work pays off.  

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations, Sandi - and welcome back!!!!! We have missed you!