8/02/2011

Some Exciting News!

I was so excited when I heard....


stamps were no longer being sold wholesale, but had changed to a Direct Sales business.   YUM!!! Today I took the plunge and became a Consultant.  I can't wait to get my $99 kit coming UPS!
Look at the great sale that is going on right now.

Until August 15th, you can save 10% on the stamp sets used to create some fabulous projects seen here!
Birthday Builder
Graphic Sunflower
Swanky Background
That's the Ticket
Tini Time

And, for a limited time, order the special Sorbet cardstock assortment pack - an easy way to get the look showcased in this month's spotlight.
Sorbet Assortment Pack contains four sheets each:
Watermelon
Buttercup
Apricot
Sage
Lichen

Click here to see the catalog!

Want to get a headstart on the holidays? A Muse has come out with a FANTABULOUS line up for the Holidays. You won't want to miss the products in this catalog! 
If you'd like to see what's in it.  Shoot me an email and I will send you the PDF.
You can also order from my A Muse Studio website! 
Let me know if you would like to have a workshop if you live in the Gettysburg, PA area or if you would like to be part of a virtual stamp club that I am organizing.  Email me for details!



5 comments:

sunghee said...

Congratulations!!! Woohoo!!!

Sylvia said...

congrats :)

Lynn said...

congrats!!! adorable card!

Pamela said...

Very cool...good luck! :)

Keshet said...

Congrats on the new venture! Very cool!