8/06/2011

LCOM Weekly Card Sketch

Rusha designed the weekly card sketch this week over at Lets Capture These Sketches challenge blog.  I love it.  I think it is so versatile and could be used in so many different ways.



Here's my card:
Supplies:
pattern paper and embellishments: Doodlebug Go to Sketches Card kit
cardstock: Stampin Up
ribbon: Ribbon Trends
ink: Colorbox Chalk chestnut
minibag: Canvas Corporation

I was so excited when I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and found the Go to Sketches Card Kit by Doodlebug.  The cards on there are just adorable, but I have challenged myself to use the kit and create different cards.  I know it's probably hard for you to see, but I used a flocked brad in the center of the flower.  It is just adorable!!!
Make sure you check out what the rest of the team came up with for this sketch!  Then you can link it to Mr. Linky and share it with us!
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a scrap happy day!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

So cute! Love the colorful papers and elements.. so bright and cheerful :)

Rhoda Deisgn Studio said...

Cute Card (and great sketch). Your right, a ton of possibilities there!