7/11/2011

Trail Makers and The Paper Trail

Trail Makers has a new design team.  Karen has added to the team.  Here are the team members!


Trail Makers Design Team:
Karen Garbacik - Owner - Karen's Blog
Sandi Johnson -  DT Leader - Sandi's Blog
Krystle Thomas - Returning member - Krystle's Blog
Tanya Lamo - Returning Member - Tanya's Blog
Yara Freytes - Returning Member - Yara's Blog
Jessica Goodpaster - New Member - Jessica's Blog
Marilyn Rivera - New Member - Marilyn's Blog
Sara Zenger - New Member - Sara's Blog
Shannon Morgan - New Member - Shannon's Blog
Tenny Kusuma - New Member - Tenny's Blog

We are taking the month of July off, but Karen has some rerun challenges up for you to do.  You know the oldies, but goodies! This week it's Multiple photos on a single layout...
 This week you need to go back to September 2010 when this one originally aired and work with multiple photos on a single page layout. The original "episode" asked you to use 4-6 photos on a single page layout and we are hoping you can do it again!!! These photos can be cropped smaller, cropped into different shapes or just plain printed smaller!!! But, if you are feeling extra creative maybe you are able to actually get all four photos on this layout in the original 4x6 size!! That could be a real challenge, eh??

Here is my layout from the multiple photo challenge...
Supplies I used from my inspiration kit at The Paper Trail are my capella brown buttons and then I used capella falsetto, capella bravo, capella libretto and capella venetian papers for my page.  I also used my capella micro mono stickers to put Friends on my photo.
The only thing I used out of my own stash this time were circle punches, American Crafts letters and the lace punch.



You have until the end of the month to submit your layouts to Mr. Linky at www.trailmakers.blogspot.com and be in the running for a fun prize from The Paper Trail!

No comments: