7/01/2011

Ta Da's Sneaks!

Oh Wow!!! It is such an honor to be on Ta Da's DT right now! The sneak peeks that are on the blog today are just FANTABULOUS!!!! Here they are for you to see and why I am so excited about each one of them!
Aren't these colors amazing!!!? It's what we see all over the place! The bright colors just draw me to this paper and really make me think about the wonderful things my friends do for me!!!

This is just too cute! I can't wait to get a hold of this and scrapbook my winter pages.  I can see how you could even scrap some Christmas pages too! Don't you just love the name?

And last, but not least!!!
Again, I love these colors! They go together so nicely! Gears and plaids and camos and don't forget texting! They just shout boys, but I can see that this collection could be very versatile.
Make sure you go and check out Ta Da's blog and give them some love! 
Didn't Mary and Annette do an amazing job?!!! Are you dreaming of what you want to do with this paper too?


3 comments:

Lynn said...

ooooooooooooooooo awesome peeks so far! TFS!

Connie said...

these are sweet!!!! love it too!!!

amy said...

fun sneak peeks!