7/07/2011

Just So Beautiful from Ta Da!!!

I've been wanting to scrap this picture of Kati for a long time. You know how you just seem to wait for the "perfect" paper to go with the picture. Well, I think I finally found it!



I whitewashed my background paper by taking a wet paper towel and pouring gesso into it. Then I just rubbed it over my 12 X 12 pattern paper to give it more texture and lighten the background up a little.

With CHA around the corner, we always want to see what's NEW and WONDERFUL out there, but remember to check out all the old and wonderful things that Ta Da Creative studios has. For this layout, I used the Whirly Gig collection...



So glad you stopped by today!Hope I've inspired you a little! Make sure you check out all the great scrappy stuff on the Ta Da blog too! Have a scrap happy day!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute lo and I love the line!

Connie said...

adorable!!