7/23/2011

Christmas in July with TaDa!!

Today it's my turn to post on TaDa's Facebook page.  I thought I would share the new Christmas lines here and also my projects that I made with this line for CHA for a little Christmas in July!!! Have you seen the new lines that Mary and Annette have created? They are so yummy and so many possibilities!!!
Check out how this paper has a great pattern on the front that is fun and playful, but then on the back there is a more sophisticated pattern paper that matches and goes so well with the front!!!

Here are the laser cuts that coordinate with them...
they all come in 12X12 or 6X6




The FAB stamp set...

And last but not least...the sticker sheets known as the Stickies!!!
One for scrapbookers...

and one for cardmakers...



Supplies:
pattern paper-Frozen Tozen from TaDa Creative Studios
cardstock, ink and stamp-Stampin Up
embossing plate-Sizzix

A little tip...After I run my card through the Big Shot with the embossing folder, I like to take a matching stamp pad and run it over the raised images just to add a little more pizzazz to the cardstock.  


Supplies:
pattern paper-Frozen Tozen TaDa Creative Studios
cardstock-Stampin Up
tree sticker-Frozen Tozen Stickies from TaDa Creative Studios
ink-Memento
buttons-unknown

These two card were very simple to make.  Cards that you could make a few of in an hour or so! Isn't now a great time to get started on your homemade Christmas cards? Do a little every month from now until Thanksgiving and then all you will have to do is address them over Thanksgiving vacation. And VOILA...you will have created a part of you to send to all your friends and family!!!  Hope I have inspired you to get started and I am sure it won't be long before stores will be carrying Frozen Tozen! And if you haven't stopped by the Ta Da Creative Studios website in a while, be sure to do it! 
It is just FAB!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Are you going to go make some Christmas cards?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That paper is very cool. And the card is adorable. TFS!

Sylvia said...

great release.. I especially like the stamp set!
your cards are adorable :)
Sylvia