7/21/2011

Card Sketch at LCTS

Here is Rusha's sketch for this week over at Lets Capture These Sketches.

I love it! I think it is so versatile and easy to use!!!

And here is my take on the sketch...
Supplies:
papers: Sassafras Lass Anthem
stamp: digital from Some Odd Girl, Inkadinkado
ink: Memento black tuxedo and Copic, bic and sharpie markers
embellies: Sassafras Lass

Every year at school, I change my "theme!" Last year I did owls in my classroom.  This came out so cute and my saying always is..."Reach for the Stars!!!" I'm wondering if Kristy would design a digi stamp or stamp that has a boy holding onto a star? Then I could color 22 of these babies...one for each of my kiddos!

If you get a chance why don't you show us your take on this sketch by linking it here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a scrap happy day!

4 comments:

sunghee said...

she is the cutest ever! Aren't you the nicest teacher!

Lynn said...

How adorable is that. Love your take on it!

Connie said...

super cute~I think you are right on!!!

Sylvia said...

aww Sandi, this is sooo cute! What a great image and I totally LOVE your design :)

Sylvia