7/26/2011

Another Re-Run Challenge!

Here's the last re-run challenge taking place over at Trail Makers Challenge Blog this month. This challenge was all about birds, bees, and butterflies and we would like to see another round of projects using these very versatile creatures!!
Here's what I came up with for the challenge when it originally posted...
this has to be one of my all time favorite layouts!!!!



From the Papertrails store I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline diecut paper and the Jenni Bowlin tags.
From my stash I used scraps of cardstock, yarn, glimmermist ( golden terra cotta, patina and lemon zest), watercolor crayons, American Craft letters, Martha Stewart chunky glitter, Crystal Effects, Stampendous Doodlebugs Clear Stamps


Whatever your little hearts can dream up for a project - show us!! You have a little more than a week left of the month to get your projects in for a fun prize! Just add your projects to the link at TrailMakers and voila - you are done!!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your layout!! Awesome photo! :)

Sylvia said...

ohhh my WOW.. this is fantastic! LOVE the crocheted border/frame around the LO and that picture is just sooo adorable!
Sylvia xx

Jen Martakis said...

I am in awe of the the crocheted border! That is just beautiful!