6/09/2011

Masculine Card Challenge

The June Kit from The Paper Trail really is very conducive to Dad pages and cards! In fact, I think it's just PERFECT.  Here's my Dad's Day card that I made.  I decided to try something a little different and make a tag card.  I cut it at 51/2 X 4 1/4" and then cut one corner off.  After that I flipped over what I cut and laid it on the other side so it would be even.  Too cool! All supplies are from the kit except the ribbon, the jumbo brad and the metal clock.  Those Kaisercraft miniletter stickers are perfect for greetings.  Because they are so stark white what I did was take my chalkbox charcoal ink pad across them to give them more of a vintagey feel.  Don't you just love Coredinations cardstock.  Karen put some in the kits this time.  Take a look at the black.  I love how the kraft comes through the black cs when I distressed the edges and then sand it.
Have you made your Dad or husband a Father's Day card yet? Now is your chance! Just think you can make one, then get all kinds of scrappy love for posting it at TrailMakers Challenge Blog and then give it to your Dad or hubby who will just LOVE that you took the time to make a handmade card!
Did you see that Karen is having a Design Team Call.  Hurry and apply...you don't want to miss it!
Hope you are having a great scrappy day! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

ConnieM said...

the tag is darling~I mean "manly" darling~ awesome job!!