6/23/2011

Bountiful Blooms Stone Coasters

It's my turn to post on Facebook today using TaDa products.  I decided I would create some tumbled stone coasters using:



Here's a picture of what they all look like completely finished.  So that I didn't have to spray matte finish on them, I used pigment inks from Memento and a Stampin Up' black journaling pigment marker.  Then after that I placed them in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes.  Please be aware that your ink will fade.  If you want to use any type of ink on them, you will need to spray matte finish on them and then you don't have to cook them. 


Here's a close up of  LOVE!
When they come out of the oven, let cool and then I used felt to put in each of the corners with my Tombo  wet glue.

Next, I used one of the snippets and clippets to create a tag.

And used a Stampin' Up! stamp to place for you on in my Memento black tuxedo ink pad.  Tied with a ribbon and VOILA...all done!
I already gave them to a friend! She loved them!
Make sure you check out Ta Da Facebook page and CK Facebook page today for lots of FUN.
Hope you are having a scrap happy day!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Love these!!

Lynn said...

Those are very cool! What a great idea!

Connie said...

super cute!!!

Marcie said...

Wow! What a beautiful and creative idea!

Margie H said...

OOOoo! Such a clever idea - love it and thanks for the tutorial. Maybe I'll be brave to try it on my own ;0)

Susie said...

oh my Sandi, these are absolutely gorgeous! I must try this! I have a blog award on my blog for you

Personalized Shot Glasses said...

Wow! What a beautiful and creative idea! Love it and thanks for the tutorial.