5/05/2011

My Girl Ta Da Layout!

Here's my first project for the Ta Da blog! Love how it turned out!
The Goody Two Shoes collection is so versatile and easy to use!
I had so much fun creating this layout! I especially love it when I get to scrap photos I already have printed. Believe it or not that little girl in the photos is 16 years old and has her permit. Yikes! Do I ever feel old?
And now you know how far behind I am!!!



I used the new Goody Two Shoes collection. One of my favorite things to do lately is to use strips of pattern paper and sew them on my layouts! It adds so much texture and lots of fun to your layouts! If you look closely, you can see where I cut the strips from Mommy’s Closet and then distressed and used them on my layout. I had to cut about an inch off the ends so that I could sew around my pattern paper.


Then I used Fancy Schmancy to cut out my scallop embellishments. I attached them with a pop up dot and added a button to them to give them a little character.


And TaDa creates a snippets and clippets page for each of their lines. I think they make great titles for your pages and adds that extra little something something. Isn’t it great that you can just grab and go and you have everything you need to create a page?
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a scrap happy day!
Make sure you stop over at the Ta Da blog and see all the other projects that the DT has been doing!

No comments: