5/01/2011

May Kit Debut from Trail Makers

Here's a picture of the May Kit from The Paper Trail !
See all that pretty Fancy Pants!?
Here's my debut layout using the kit!
May's Kit from The Paper Trail is yummy! All that It's the Little Things from Fancy Pants.  The papers are subtle, elegant, yet fun.  I love the hint of gold that is in this paper.  It matches my daughter's softball uniform perfectly.  I wanted to make it a girlie layout though too.  And I think it worked! By the way, in case you are wondering the reason why the 4's are on there is that is her number.  All things are from the kit except the American Crafts letters, embellishments and the Glitz letters.  Also, wanted to tell you that I cut out a frame on the inside of paper, so that I could save paper.  Then I used that paper to create the spiral notebook fringes and the scallop circles.
Have you ever watched a catcher as they play ball? They have that big mask on, along with all that equipment.  They are supposed to be Spider Man and catch all the balls that the pitcher throws, watch for who is stealing bases and then physically tag out the runner trying to get a run.  What I find amazing is the position they need to sit in for long periods of time with there arm behind their back.  I'm glad it's her and not me! She does a great job at it though!
Don't forget to stop on over to the Trail Makers blog this May! The whole month we will be having lots of fun to celebrate The Love of Scrapbooking! You can find all the details out here and tomorrow we will be posting our first challenge!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

oooooooooooooo very cool lo. and what a wonderful kit!