5/03/2011

May Kit Debut from Crop Addict

Do you see all that yummy Crate Paper? There is also lots of Girls Paperie that is just FAB!  This kit is all about the girls that's for sure...which makes it perfect for me to use for my 2 girls!


Here's my projects that I made using the kit!
I used both the Kit and Kit Option on all my projects!
I am putting a dent in my preprinted photos. 
 Just a reminder my girls are now 14 and 16, so these are from 1999 and 2000.
They were so adorable and it has been such a pleasure watching them grow up!







This page is from Christmas 2010.  Kati was so sweet and let her little cousins do her hair. 
She is such a goofball. The girls had such a great time and were so silly!

Stop on by the Crop Addict store and pick up your kit now...you don't want to miss this one!
You can get the May Kit here.
You can get the Kit Option here.

No comments: