5/20/2011

Dynamic Duo Blog Hop...my Turn!!!


Hello everyone!


Don’t miss out on the Dynamic Duo Blog Hop!

A TaDa Creative Studios and
Punky Sprouts Mini-book Bonanza...
May 16th-27th
Each day go to the following 2 blogs:
Here's what you need to do....
Post comments to show your participation. New inspiration will be posted daily. At the end of the 12 day hop, please go to each manufacturer’s blog and post a comment telling them your favorite album style and favorite paper collection used in the samples shown during the hop. Your name will then be entered in a drawing to win both! 3 winners will be picked!

It's my turn today!!! Haven't the projects just been amazing?
I know you saw the front of my mini on the blog, but here it is again showing each page!
From TaDa I used...
Can I just tell you, it is amazing! I am sad because mine is almost all gone!!!
It went together so well with the
Punky Sprouts Trunk Punky Mini!
It has chipboard, canvas and acrylic pieces.
Hope you like it!

 front cover...
I cut 2 of the scallops off of my mini to create a car.
 I just wrapped it up and then put a pop dot on the end of it to keep it together.  Love them!
I used my cricut accents essentials cartridge to cut my wheels out.

inside cover
I used the stamp collection to create my ticket.
So so fun!

 first acrylic page...
I ran through my big shot to create a texture look.   Have to tell you as I was running it through I was afraid it was going to break, but it really does work! (lol) I just cut a piece from the snippets and clippets page and from the balancing act paper the balls. 

 back of first acrylic page...


 first canvas page...
I stamped with the Big Top Collection.

 back of first canvas page...
I ran my ink pad across the cardboard and then added some color with my ink pad on the material.

 second canvas page...
used the Big Top Collection stamps again.

 back of 2nd canvas page...
again added color with my craft ink pads.

 2nd acrylic page front...
I used a piece from the snippets and clippets and attached to the back of it.

 back of 2nd acrylic page...
and then just used the snippet and clippet wheee...as part of my page.

 inside back cover...
used my Cricut carnival cartridge and again the snippets and clippets from the Big Top Collection.

outside back cover
Sorry about the glare on some of the pictures and the lighting. 
(Haven't mastered taking pics of acrylics yet!!)
This weather here hasn't been very conducive for taking good pictures either!
Make sure you get to TaDa Blog and to Punky Sprouts Blog to enter for their prizes!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope I've inspired you a little!
Have a great scrappy weekend!

22 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Super cute, bright, and fun! Blessings,

Terri Davenport said...

Love the wheels! Such a cute project!

Monique said...

That is sooooo stinking cute!!! Love it!!

Pamela said...

Looks great!

Margie H said...

LOVE the theme, Sandi!
Looks like everyone was having a wonderful time.
Great job!!

Realized that I wasn't a follower so I am now! LOL!!

ameklus said...

What a fun mini book. Great idea using wheels added to the cover!
Annette

deannaf said...

love the mini! and you have some good ideas to copy!

lynn79 said...

Wow I thought the cover was awesome I love the pages even more! Great work!

liana suwandi said...

sandy..What a fun mini book. this is great idea using wheels :)

Susie said...

OH my that is so stinkin cute! I love it and I bet it was so fun to make.

Suzanna said...

What fun!! Both a fun day and a fun way to share the day!

Connie said...

you did a great job on this~wonderfully cute!!!

Lillian Child said...

You have SUCH a fantastic and creative style! Fabulous project!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Very cute! xoxo

Lynn said...

very cute.

Michele Brooks said...

great album!

ashjoy said...

fun stuff!

Just Me said...

Very fun little mini, so much going on. GREAT JOB!! TFS

Christy said...

This is so cute!!!!

Rbarakat said...

This is such a wonderful project! soooo ute!

Kelly Massman said...

Too cute! TFS!

Scrappin' Annie said...

What a beautiful fun album. Love it with those cute photos.