5/09/2011

Challenge 3 - Make Your Own Flower

How was your Mother's Day? It was a beautiful weekend here in my neck of the woods, so I didn't do much scrapping! Hope you are ready to get back into the swing of the Trail Makers For the Love of Scrapping Crop at the Trail Makers blog. Here's the next challenge! For this challenge, you need to create a handmade flower(s) because April Showers bring May Flowers!!!




I used the Nikki Sivils It's Raining, It's Pouring Collection to create this card. The big scallops are just punched out circles. Then I took my Sizzix flower die and created the flower! I cut the rain boots out from the Nikki Sivils paper and added it to the middle of my flower.


Here's what you could win! A Fancy Pants Roadshow Card Kit! 
All you have to do is make a card, layout or project with a homemade flower and link it here! You have until May 31st! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a scrap happy day!

No comments: