5/04/2011

Challenge #2 at Trail Makers!

Have you stopped by Trail Makers to see the month long crop that is going on at the blog? We are on Challenge #2! When Krystle challenged me to make my own flourish at Trail Makers for the Love of Scrapbooking Month Long Crop, I decided to use my Kaisercraft black studded arrow as a flourish.  You'll see that I just tucked my arrow head under the flower that I made and then carefully laid it down on my card.  It was so easy and love how it turned out!
My pattern papers, little blue stitched button and ribbon are all from the April Kit at The Paper Trail.  The large button is from the March Kit at The Paper Trail. 
 I also used the java bazzill cardstock from The Paper Trail. 

The prize for this challenge is a gelatins stamp set...Oodles of Doodles II


You have until May 31st to get your projects posted with some sort of homemade flourish. 
  We'll stop by and give you some love!!! We can't wait to see your creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: