4/20/2011

Sweet Spring Doorhanger for Trail Makers

The challenge at Trail Makers this time is...rain or water.  Scrap or make a project that has something to do with water.  I have to say I don't take pictures in the rain and although I could have as much as it's rained this
month(Blech!), I also wanted to figure out a way I could use my stamp sets with my rain boots
and the cloud (too cute!)  to use with the April Kit at The Paper Trail. 
And of  course, I found just the most spectacular template from our sponsor...Krisi's Kreations to use.
The Pillowbox Doorhanger Template
You can get this template here!

Again, Krisi thanks so much for sponsoring us at Trail Makers this month!!!


This pillowbox doorhanger went together so quick and easy! I am going to give it to my wonderful custodian who cleans my room at school.  She is going out for surgery tomorrow. 
I put a Subway card in there, a fun lollipop and some bubblegum eggs!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Just in case you forget or haven't seen what April's Kit looks like at The Paper Trail...It's YUMMY!
You know you want one! I had to buy one!!!
Hope you have a scrap happy day!

No comments: