4/28/2011

LCOM Sketch #29 mixed with Ta Da!!!


Here's our Card Sketch #29 from Rusha that we did at Let's Capture These Sketches blog this week.  If you haven't stopped by lately or have never stopped by...please take a moment and go visit! Every week a Card Sketch and a Layout Sketch is posted for your inspiration and then the DT gives you their takes on the sketches.  So fun!!!
As soon as I saw this sketch I thought about my Goody Two Shoes line from Ta Da Creative Studios.  I love this line.  It's so soft and subtle and girlie.  There are so many uses for it!
I went to work and had lots of fun adding some details.

Supplies:
cardstock-bazzill
ink-Stampin Up, Colorbox
ribbon-from my stash
letters-Making Memories
A close up...
This picture helps you to see how I added some a straight stitch on the pattern paper and around the scallop edge using my sewing machine.  Then I handstitched the insides of the buttons to make them look real.

You have until Tuesday May 3rd at 11PM EST to get your card linked to Mr. Linky here.  Enter for your chance to be the Captured Card of the Week and be our next Guest Card Designer. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a scrap happy week! 

1 comment:

Christine said...

This is a fabulous card! Great stitching!