4/06/2011

Happy Easter Basket (or party hat??) and Blog RAK Winner!

Have to say I am enjoying the April Kit from The Paper Trail and our sponsor's templates Krisi's Kreations.
Don't you just love when a project that you are making turns out better than you thought it would!?

Well, that's exactly what happened when I started with this and of course April's Kit!

And turned it into this!
 Isn't it great? By turning it upside down, you can create a small basket.  I think that this is what I am going to have my kids at school make this year.  It's a perfect (party hat...LOL!!) size and if you use ribbon they can hang it on a doorknob and brighten up the room a little.

 Here's a close up of the tag I made usingLet's Party template from Krisi's Kreations. This is how it fits the Trail Makers challenge...to use the badge for inspiration.  I made the tag the shape of our title and also used the polka dot yellow cardstock that comes in the kit.  Don't you just love that felt prima flower with the cute little Crate Paper button which...YES...comes in the kit too!!!

I used this template from Krisi.  I love it because there are two sizes.  A large and a small shape.  It makes it so easy to layer.


And here's how I dressed up the felt handle a little.  I just put a little ink on it and placed the border sticker from the April Kit on top of it.

Thanks so much Krisi for sponsoring us this month. 
Hope you will make one of these baskets and share it with us!

Wanted to shout out there in blog land...thanks for stopping by my blog over the past several days to take a look at the Fun in the Neighborhood Blog Hop post.  Lots of hugs to all of my followers and a big shout out to the winner of my RAK....

SavannaLea said...

what a cute basket... my favorite meal is the first thing my husband ever cooked for me, angel chicken pasta... I am already a follower =)
April 2, 2011 8:56 AM

Please email me your address at starrystamper@yahoo.com  and I will get your RAK sent out to you!!!

 Thanks for stopping by today!
Can you believe it's already Wednesday??
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

what a cool cool project. love it!

Connie said...

super cute ideas!!! very nice and fun projects!!!

Marcie said...

Your projects are adorable, love them!