Here's the two page layout I created with April's Crop Addict Kit and the Add On! I was so proud of myself (even though it was an easy 2 pager because of the way the papers are made from Adorn It.)!!
For the left side...
1. Layer all pictures in white bazzill from the kit.
2. the 2 flowers and smile are clear stickers. Place them on white bazzill and for flowers cut around them. The Smile sticker I just cut a small square and attached to my photo as a tab.
3. Attach photos.
4. Place popdot on back of flowers and attach to corners of photos.
5. Place piles of smiles on picture.
6. Put pop up dots on You and Me and attach to page above photo.
7. Place scallop sticker border under picture and cut off.
8. Run the distresser or your finger nail around the outside edge of the pattern paper.
For the right side...
1. Layer picture in white bazzill from the kit.
2. Cut out or punch 3 11/4" circles
3. Adhere circles onto back of photo so only about half of the circle shows.
4. Lay bee and flourish on white bazzill and cut around.
5. Attach photo to pattern paper.
6. Cut one inch strip of striped paper. Fold back and forth and then line with adhesive so it sticks together well. Punch holes at top and bottom and attach brads from kit.
7. Place pop dot on back of bee and flourish. Attach to pattern paper.
8. Use distressor or fingernail to distress around outside edge of pattern paper.
9. Lay pages side by side and place title on your page.
This page totally takes me back to the day that Craig was stung twice. Jeremy had been stung a day or so before and we couldn't understand where the bees were coming from. He cried so hard and was so upset when he saw that Daddy was stung too. Finally, we found the humongous bee hive that the bees had made in the tree.
1. Spray spots on bazzill polka dot paper with Tattered Angels sand glimmer mist.
2. Punch 3scallop circles out of pattern paper Bee Happy from Adorn it and 1 from brown paper.
3. Cut white/yellow pattern paper 61/2 X 93/4" and attach to middle of page.
4. Punch scallop edge and adhere to paper.
5. Sew around outside edge of paper twice and down the scallop with brown thread in straight stitch.
6. Cut 1" X 93/4" pattern paper strip and attach to left side of white/yellow pattern paper.
7. Cut pattern paper scallops in half and attach according to picture under brown scallop edge.
8. Place photo on according to picture.
9. Place be happy sticker on white bazzill and cut out around it. Attach it by placing 5 pop dots on back and putting in upper left hand corner.
10. Cut edge and butterflies off of journaling card. Place on page according to phot on scrapbook page and attach other half of scallop circle to top of hive.
11. Cut 11/2" circle and place letters...look ... on circle. Use sharpie fine point marker to place dots around the edge of the circle. Attach to brown scallop and then place on page according to picture.
12. Put colorbox dark brown chalk ink around edge of bee sticker. Place pop dot on back of it and then place on top of bee hive and corner of picture. Attach see through flourish sticker directly to page.
13. Attach bee stickers and use fine point sharpie marker to draw tails on the end of the bees.
14. Put colorbox dark brown chalk ink around the edge of the whole entire page.
Hope you enjoyed my How to's that I made with my April Crop Addict and the Add on or Kit Option. Debbie's kits are always chocked full of product!!! Believe me you have lots to work with!!!
Hope you stop by the forum and see what's going on in there!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!