3/09/2011

The Third Month Challenge from TrailMakers

Here's my Third Month Challenge! Can you believe it is the third month of 2011 already? I decided to use pictures that I took in the Johnson Square in Savannah, Georgia this past summer.  It really was magical to see the garden in that square, especially since it is my last name.(LOL!)  It was also the first sight seeing adventure that we saw in Savannah after we had driven for over ten hours.  I wanted to remember that magical essence that I felt on that day when we walked through the square and I thought that March's The Paper Trail  Kit was perfect for it! I cut the frame out and had to keep the fairy attached because she is just so beautiful!  I used the glossy accents to attach the jewels that are included in the kit and made a homemade flower out of the patterned paper included in the kit.
A close up of the fairy that I fussy cut.

Just in case you haven't seen a close up of the March Kit from The Paper Trail...here it is!

And here's where you can get it!
Can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!
Have a scrap happy day!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: