3/01/2011

PageMaps Share, Scrapbooking.com Share and a How To for TrailMakers!


I was so thrilled when Becky Fleck from PageMaps emailed me and asked me if I would design a card based off the sketch above for the March Card Page Maps. 
 It was so much fun using my new CM Cricut Cartridge that I won
(and I never win anything! can't say that anymore!)

Supplies used:
paper: Graphic 45
cardstock: Stampin Up!
ink: Stampin Up!
stamps: My Pink Stamper
metal embellie: Stampin Up!
ribbon: unknown

Here's my page that was published in scrapbooking.com:

You can check the article out here if you want!
The new kit for The Paper Trail debuts today!
I made this really cute origami envelope with the kit contents.
March's Kit from The Paper Trail has "spring" written all over it! Especially since it's all the gorgeous papers from Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime. I thought this would be a perfect pick me up for one of my friends who just can't wait for spring to come and loves to garden! The pattern paper is cut into an 81/2" square and then folded. It goes together so fast and is super easy!!!
Look at that beautiful button that comes in the kit too.
Hope the video below helps you to make some for your next party
or any small gift that you need to hold!
(Sorry for the static...not sure where it came from!)


From 2011-03-03

Have a great scrappy day!!!









No comments: