3/06/2011

Crop Addict Blog Hop and Social Media Party Day 3!!

Welcome to the Crop Addict 5th Anniversary Blog Hop and Social Media Party! To celebrate, we will be sharing lots of inspiration on our blogs, the FaceBook page, Twitter and our forum throughout the weekend. That’s right – the party starts at 6am PST on Friday, March 4th and goes through midnight PST on Sunday, March 6th. We hope you’ll join the fun all weekend long!

Yesterday I featured the March Kit from Crop Addict. 
Today I thought I would show you the yummy Add-on Kit.
You can get it here.

Add On Kit contents includes:
My Little Shoebox Overlay


WeR Memory Keepers Extra Large Snaps

My Little Shoebox Overlay

Making Memories Enamel Metal Tiles

Quantities are limited.

Here are the rest of my projects so far this month that I have created with the March Kit. 
It really is a yummy kit, but I am partial because I love My Little Shoebox papers!
This You are My Sunshine card I made with the scraps that I cut off of my shaped paper on the next layout!
It's a very simple card, but I love how it turned out.  All supplies were used from the March Crop Addict Kit except for my ink pad.

Gabrielle actually took these pictures of herself.  I was going to title it something like Reaching for the Stars because in these pictures it shows that, but I also wanted to remind her of the things that we need her to do right now.  She tends to be very serious and forget that she needs to have fun and relax sometimes too! She truly is a delight in our lives.  Don't you just love that My Little Shoebox from the March Kit. 
Gorgeous papers!

This has to be my favorite layout that I have made in 2011 so far! So simple yet so amazingly beautiful!
Again, Gabrielle took this picture of herself one day! And she uploaded them onto the computer,
so then I figure they are fair game for me to use!
Here's how I made this page...
1. Ink up the edges and across the polka dot MLSB paper.
2. Cut a 1" strip and fold/pleat back and forth.  At the end of the paper cut a triangle out of it. Ink it up.
3. From the MLSB paper cut the wide strip.  Pleat your paper, but don't push the fold down all the way down the paper.  Only at the top...so it's like pleating when you sew.  Then sew a straight edge across the top of your paper.  Place on your paper with pop up dots trying to straighten out as much as possible.
4. Put 1" strip over top of it.
5. Slide picture down under the strip.
6. Cut out flowers, clouds, and butterfly.  Ink up as desired.
7.  Punch out Love Beyond Measure title tag and ink up as desired.  Attach brown brad (from my stash) in tag hole. 
8. Place all embellies on the paper as seen in picture.
9. Place Jenni Bowlin journaling sticker on your page and journal.
If you have any questions, let me know!
Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by today!!!
Remember I am also giving away an RAK.  To be eligible all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment or comment(s) on each of these past 3 days posts.  I have posted 4 posts in the past 3 days, so that means you could have 4 entries in the pot!
Make sure you read below to see how you can win prizes at Crop Addict!
REMINDER:
So here are the rules to our party. First, there is no limit to the number of entries you can receive into the prize drawing. Therefore, the more you visit all of our sites throughout the weekend and post comments, the more chances you have to win. But, only comments and posts made between 6am PST on Friday, March 4th and midnight PST on Sunday, March 6th count.



So here’s how you earn entries into the prize drawing…



1. Visit the Crop Addict blog and earn one entry for each comment you post there.

2. Visit our Design Team Member’s blogs and earn one entry for each Crop Addict-related blog post you comment on.


b. Sandi Johnson ...you are HERE!!!



3. Earn one entry if you become a fan of Crop Addict on Facebook and post on our FaceBook page that you became a fan .

4. Get one additional entry each time you post on the Facebook Page.
5. Earn one entry if you start following us on Twitter.
6. Get one entry each time you tweet back on Twitter.
7. Get one more entry if you join the Crop Addict forum . To log use this link: https://www.cropaddict.com/forum/login.php.

8. Get one more entry for each new topic you post on the Crop Addict forum.
9. Earn one entry for every product review in the Crop Addict shop. To log into the shop, use this link: https://www.cropaddict.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login. Please note that the shop has a separate log-in from the forum.

10. Earn one entry if you refer a friend to Crop Addict and they post in the refer-a-friend thread on the

And the amazing prizes are as follows:

A $5 gift certificate for everyone who plays. In order to receive the electronic gift certificate, you must setup a Crop Addict store account (https://www.cropaddict.com/shop/index.php?main_page=login).

Grand Prize - $100 worth of goodies (international winner will receive a $100 gift certificate)

Second Prize - $50 worth of goodies (international winner will receive a $50 gift certificate)

Third Prize - $25 worth of goodies (international winner will receive a $25 gift certificate)

 I'm offering an RAK too... to all of my followers who leave a comment on my blog this weekend! And if my follower number goes up by at least ten this weekend, I will give out two RAK's. 
On Monday, I will announce the winner(s). 
Can't wait to see you back here this weekend!!!:)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I like how you added dimension on your layouts with the flowers! Thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

wow wonderful layouts and cards! thanks for sharing!

ADH said...

all of these i truly love! TFS!

Beth said...

LOTS of pretty stuff here!