2/13/2011

Valentine's Day Projects using Krisi's Kreations

I have had this banner template of Krisi's for awhile and have wanted to do something with it many times.  Finally, I got around to it and I am so glad I did.  There are 3 sizes included for each shape.  Love how easy it was to print out and then just trace and cut!

You can purchase the banner here at Scrap Matters!

 Are  you ever so disappointed with how a picture comes out?!! Well, this has to be one for sure!
This banner came out absolutely adorable and it is just so hard to get a good picture of it.




Supplies used:
pattern paper-Kand Co.
stickers-K and Co.
ink-charcoal Chalkbox ink

I also messed around with Krisi's Sketch It Out Cards Template and made some Valentine's Day cards.  See if  you can figure out what one is my favorite! LOL!!!
Go check it out at Scrap Matters here!

Here's one...
Supplies used:
pattern paper-K and Co.
stickers- K and Co.
punches- Stampin Up!

Another one...
Supplies used:
cardstock-Stampin Up!
pattern paper- Kand Co.
stickers- Kand Co.
punches-Stampin Up!

Next one...
Supplies used:
cardstock-Stampin Up!
pattern paper- K and Co.
stickers- K and Co.
punches- Stampin Up!
stamp-Stampin Up!

And the last one...

Supplies  used:
cardstock-Coredinations
pattern paper- K and Co.
punches- Stampin Up!

Did you figure out which one was my favorite? I just LOVE it!!!
Try it out! I bet you will love it as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Have a scrap happy day!

No comments: