2/12/2011

Snow Day Fun!

Played around with this sketch from Creative Scrappers the other day to make my layout
for LCOM Big Brother.
Amarylis did a fab job designing this sketch!



 On my layout, I had to include sewing, blue and a snowflake.  I stitched a circle with black thread.  These  pictures are from Winter of 1999.  Before we had the digital camera and got all our pictures developed.  There are so many more of them! Ugh!! It's so amazing to me how quickly the kids grow.  Gabrielle wasn't even in Kindergarten yet! This day just seems like yesterday.   I thought the Fancy Pants Arctic Chill papers went perfect with the colors in their winter gear.  Have to send a big shout out to Tanya L for giving me the 12X12 piece to work with.  I have all these 6X12 pieces that I saved from the flooding in the basement in the fall, so she came to my rescue. 

Supplies:
pattern paper-Arctic Chill Fancy Pants
buttons-Delight Fancy Pants
stickers- Wintertime Echo Park
ribbon-Stampin' Up!
ink-dark brown and charcoal from Colorbox
letters-Jillibean Soup

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a scrappy great day!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

how fun. love your take on the sketch. the circle and buttons are neat idea.

Amarilys said...

love your take on my sketch! Thanks for playing along Creative Scraper this week!