2/23/2011

Her Endless Love

As I was perusing my gallery of photos, I came across this photo and thought to myself that will be perfect for the My Endless Love Lyric Challenge.  When Kati got her cell phone, I knew that we better get unlimited text messaging.  Wow! Was I ever right! She texts more than the other 3 of us all put together. 
 She is definitely our social butterfly. 
To make this layout I used a diecut piece of my own paper as a pattern to trace and cut out for my layout.  I sanded, inked and distressed all of my pieces and had a great time using my sewing machine to draw attention to my title.  The "Enjoy!" stamp from Everyday Life greetings stamp set from My Pink Stamper was perfect to add onto my bunch of prima flowers. 
So, my question to you is do you have The Paper Trail Kit for February yet?
You can get it at the store! It's a beauty!

Supplies used:
cardstock-baja breeze and daffodil delight from Stampin Up!
stamp-Everyday Life greetings from My Pink Stamper
ink-dark brown chalkbox ink
letters-The Paper Trail Kit for February, Making Memories
heart punch-EK Success

My layout was based on this sketch from Pencil Lines.  Love it!!!

 
A big shout out to My Pink Stamper for donating the Everyday Life Greetings stamp set this month.
I've had a blast using it!

 
Are you participating in the challenges, so that you can earn points to win the stamp set?
Just think, you'll also get another layout done!
Oh...Are you a forum member?

We have a great little community in there! Come on in and join us!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Happy creating!
Hopefully I'll see you on the board!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: