2/17/2011

Card Sketch #20

Joanne designed the sketch this week at LCOM! Here's my take on it! I broke out my Cricut Expression and my Big Shot to make this card.  I'm trying to use more of my scrappy tools this year.  I surely know this isn't one of my favorite cards I've made, but I do think that the stitching on the card really makes it come alive.
Supplies used:
cardstock-Certainly celery, regal rose, apricot appeal and naturals white from STampin' Up!
ink-all the same colors as cs from Stampin Up!
buttons-Stampin Up!
ribbon-black grosgrain from Stampin Up!
accessories- filigree embossing envelope for Sizzix, Storybook Cricut cartridge

Here's the sketch I used...

By the way, the Card Team has moved to Let's Capture These Sketches over at LCOM.  Make sure you check it out this week and enter using Mr. Linky, so that you can be our next Guest Card Team Member and get 15% off your next LCOM order.   You have until next Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 11PM EST to link your card to Mr. Linky for a chance to be our next Guest Card Design Team Member for the week of March 1st. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: