2/18/2011

For the Love of Track Layout




 This week the challenge at LCOM for the Big Brother contest was to scrap someone you love, use the word love, misting, hearts and journaling.  I chose to use Kati's track pictures from last spring.  She's gearing up for track right now and is so excited about running.  She certainly doesn't get that from me. (LOL!) It was FUN to use Sassafras Lass Sweet Marmalade for this layout.  I cut out a bunch of pieces for my embellishments. 

I think this also works for the Challenge this week at Crop Addict.  Lisa wants us to create a scene on our scrapbook page.

Here's a close up!
Supplies used:
paper-Sweet Marmalade Sassafras Lass
ink-Colorbox Chalk charcoal ink, Tattered Angels glimmermist
letters-Sassafras Lass Sweet Marmalade, Making Memories little letters

And I used this sketch...Sketch #224  from the Pencil Lines blog.
My layout went together super fast all because of this super sketch!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a scrap happy day!
xoxo


2 comments:

*fauve* said...

Such a gorgeous layout!Thanks for using my sketch and playing along with the Pencil Lines girls.

Karen said...

That layout is awesome - love the bright colors and that line from Sass is so cute!!!