1/19/2011

TrailMakers Snow or White Space Challenge


I have to tell you I was kind of scared of this challenge.  But, this card went together so quickly! I used the journal spots page with the blue snowflake on it and covered it up with the mug.  Lots of white on that tag! I had to use my dark brown chalkbox ink pad and my distressor to ink it up and give it a little character.  Then I used the crystal stickles to give some glittery white feel to the card.  I also cut the wire pompom trim a part.  All I did was cut the wire off each end of the pom poms and attached them to the mug with flat popdots.  After that I used the white sticker letters from January's Paper Trail Kit. Changing up the size and color of the letters adds even more texture to the card.  I am going to give this card to the art teacher at school who had a birthday yesterday! I know she will totally appreciate it!

Supplies:
pattern paper-Wintertime Collection by Echo Park
stickers-Wintertime Collection by Echo Park
trim- in January's Kit from The Paper Trail
stickles-Ranger Crystal
All items above can be found in January's Kit from The Paper Trail. Have you gotten yours yet?
ink-dark brown Color box Chalk ink (from my stash)

Now it's your turn! Let's see your project using lots of white space or some sort of snow, etc.  When you make it, come back here and link it to Mr. Linky, so you will have a chance at a GDT position.  Can't wait to see your creations!
Happy creating! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Yara said...

Love this card, especially the coffee mug!! Love the lettering!