1/13/2011

LCOM Winter Wonderland...Happy Birthday Blog Hop!!!

Welcome! You should be arriving from Lynne's blog....wasn't that a GREAT tutorial! For those of you who are just joining, believe me you will want to go through the whole blog hop to see all the wonderful birthday inspirations! Are you ready to get your crop on? Then join us at the LCOM forum right now for 8 sketches, winter wonderland challenges and lots of inspiration so you can get your groove on this weekend. We also have a tutorial on how to make an easy card organizer for you to get organized and make your own handmade cards for the year (to be posted on Saturday afternoon).

Here's my first card I made.  It is based off of Tanya's sketch! (Hint: I used her secret element!)

Supplies:
pattern paper and elements- Sassafrass Lass (apple jack and me likey and chipboard alphabet)
brackets-American Crafts
little letters- Making Memories
ink-dark brown colorbox chalk ink

Here's the card I made for Anita's sketch.  I used her secret element also!

Supplies:
pattern paper and elements- Apple Jack 6X6 paper pad and elements
little letters- My Little Shoebox
black bling-Kaisercraft
ribbon-Stampin Up

My third card is a sketch from Monique.  I also used her secret element on my card.

Supplies:
cardstock-Kraft
ink-Tattered Angels glimmermist, dark brown chalkbox ink
screen-snowflake Tattered Angels
pattern paper-Christmas Town Lily Bee Collection
chipboard and sticker-Christmas Town Lily Bee Collection
bling-Kaisercraft that I colored with the dark brown color box ink
border- Queen and Co.
letters-Glitz
ribbon-Stampin Up

And last, but not least I thought I would show you my sketch that I made...


And here's my card!
Can you guess what my secret element is?
If you guess my secret element and use it on your card or layout, you will get an extra point. Check out the forum or the other blogs and see who else used it. That will give you some help!


Supplies:
pattern paper and elements-Sassafras Lass Indie Girl
ribbon-Offray
bling-Kaisercraft
stamp-Stampin Up

You have until January 23rd at 11pm EST to complete all 8 sketches and the other challenges at the Winter Wonderland Crop. You'll get a point for each sketch you complete and a point for each secret element you get correct and also a point for each challenge you complete. You can also get points for completing the card organizer. You don't have to use birthday theme if you don't want to. Grab this blinkie and when you are finished with them all, tell us you are finished at the forum. Winners will be announced on January 26th...a first and second prize at LCOM.


Now for my RAK...all you have to do is leave a comment to be eligible. I will announce the winner here on my blog on January 26th.  Here's what I am going to do...I will give a lucky winner via random integer, two sheets of each of these!



  Hope you enjoyed your time here!
It's time to go to Joanne's blog now!
Have fun and hope to see you on the boards sharing all your creations!!!

11 comments:

JoanneK said...

Your cards are super fun and bright!!

Lillian Child said...

WOW! Fabulous cards, Sandi! I just love coming here to see what you've come up with! And I would SO love to be the lucky winner of the sassafras and applejack papers and would use them to scrap my 2 year old grandson - fabulous papers! Thanks for the chance and have a terrific weekend ahead!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Monique said...

Awesome cards Sandi! Love everything about them..they are soo colorful!!

Tara said...

WOW... you are rocking the Sassafrass Sandi. Love all the wonderful cards you made.

Jerusha said...

I love ALL of these cards! The Sassafrass just looks awesome in your cards! GORgeous!

Susie said...

I so love your card style! awesome job!

tanyal said...

I love your cards! The Sass Lass ones are my fav of course! Great job!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous work Sandi, I just love these blog hops~!

Heather said...

Love the cards-the Sass ones are great and colourful, and I love the blue ones as well.

Martine Labelle said...

your cards are beautiful! love your color combos!

Monique said...

I LOVE your cards! and I LOVE Sassafras! Awesome Sandi!