1/31/2011

February Crop Addict Kit and Projects!








 I had a lot of fun playing with this kit!
Hope you enjoy my projects!
All you have to do is click on the kit links above and it will take you directly to the store to buy it!!!

Here's my first layout I made...
This is of Gabrielle and I when we went to Georgia this past summer.  We actually stayed for a few days in South Carolina right by the beach.  It cracks me up to look at how tan she is compared to me and I was thinking I was darker than usual.  I just love those Coaster Squares that came in the add on kit option!

Supplies used:
Crop Addict February Kit
Crop Addict Add on Kit
Sakura Black Gel pen
basic grey brown button
dark brown chalkbox ink pad

My second layout:
This summer we took my brother and his family to sightsee a little of the history in Gettysburg.  One of the stops we made was at the "new" Gettysburg Visitor Center.  Abe was right there waiting for the kids.(LOL) I love how the rubon letters came out in this one.  I cut the crystal swirl a part and then colored it in brown sharpie.  Then those are buttons with pearls in the middle of them.  Kind of thought that looked cool. 

Supplies used:
Crop Addict February Kit
Crop Addict February Add on Kit
Black Sakura Gel pen
Basic Grey buttons
pearls
brown Sharpie marker
Dark brown chalkbox ink pad

My third layout...
This page actually looks so much better in person than photographed.  Don't  you hate that?! This is also pictures from our Georgia trip this summer.  We spent almost an hour trying to find Chippewa Square after we rode the bus tour.  The girls wanted to get pictures where Tom Hanks sat in the movie.  While we were there we met this "Island Man," as he called himself.  He told a story that went along with the palm reed roses.  By the time he was finished with his story, he had a rose made.  The girls enjoyed listening to his stories and talking with him.  I thought the title Mama Always Said from the Bella Blvd Blurbs in the Add On kit was perfect for the title.  Do you see how my flower is popped up? I added a circle piece of chipboard behind it to give it some pop from the page.

I also used this FAB sketch from Tina McDonald over at Magistical Memories
As you can see my layout kind of took on a personality of its own!:)


Supplies used:
Crop Addict February Kit
Crop Addict February Add On Kit
Black Sakura Gel pen
Circle punches
circle chipboard
Dark Brown Chalkbox ink pad

Then here's a few cards that I made with the kit:
Supplies used:
Crop Addict February Kit
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Chandelier
Black Sakura gel pen
Doodlebug Shin Dig letters

Supplies used:
Crop Addict February Kit
Crop Addict Add on Kit
scallop punches
pretty in pink SU ink pad
more mustard SU ink pad
scrap brown ribbon
 
 
Supplies used:
Crop Addict February Kit
Crop Addict February Add On Kit
heart punch
1" circle punch
old olive SU ink pad
pretty in pink SU ink pad
Dark brown chalkbox ink pad
Brown sharpie marker

Hope you enjoyed looking at my projects and I have inspired you. 
 I have so much of my February Kit left, so I'll be able to make some more!!!
Head on over to Crop Addict to see what the other DT members are doing with the kit too!
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappy creating!

1 comment:

Connie said...

love your Lo's~ the kit looks very yum!!!