12/05/2010

Trail Makers Blog Hop RAK Winner!

I want to thank everyone for the sweet comments and stopping by my blog during the Blog Hop! Hope you will stop by again soon! To figure out the winner, I asked Jeremy to pick a number between 1 and 8.  He picked #3, which is...

Denise said...

What a fabulous idea for a layout Sandi!!! I'm so going to "lift" it! Hope you don't mind :) I love the ribbon you added and all the trim at the bottom. Your card is awesome too. I can't believe that a rub on.

Congrats!! I've already emailed you to let you know that you are the winner.  Please make sure you email me, so I can get your glimmer mist out to you.

Make sure you stop back tomorrow...I want to share my Tim Holtz tags that I've been making.  Then on Wednesday, I will be posting another project with The Paper Trail store December Kit. 

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you so much Sandi!! You soo made my day. It wasn't great but now it is!!!!!

Sandi said...

sent it out on Wednesday 12/8!!!:)