12/29/2010

Top 12 of 2010

Thought I would take a walk down memory lane today and I picked some of my faves from 2010.  I really did a lot of projects this year.  A lot more than I thought I did.  It's a great feeling to know that not only did I scrap a lot, but I also created a lot of great cards, layouts and projects.  So, here they are in no particular order.  Because... well that would be way too hard to put them in order! If you want, you can leave me a comment and tell me which one is your favorite.  Then, I'll do random integer and send you some scrappy goodies.  You have until January 2nd at 11pm EST to put your vote in. 













Here's a picture of the RAK I will send you...
2 sheets of each Upsy Daisy Designs Hot Chocolate line!!

Can't wait to find out which one is your favorite! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

These are all fantastic!!! I can see why they are your favorites! :)

Connie said...

Great lo's!!! What a great idea posting your fave's of 2010.

Marcie said...

They're all fantastic but I think the harvest owl is my favorite!

ADH said...

i really like the christmas card!

Connie said...

The deer card is my fave!!!!!

Jerusha said...

Oh Sandi! You have been busy! :) I am loving all of these projects but I love hte owl birthday one the best! :)

Monique said...

Love all of them, but my favorite is the card with the owl (I'm addicted to owls....:-))
Hugs,
Monique

Daisymeh said...

So hard to pick just one - they are all amazing! I guess I would have to say the "Life Is A Journey" layout - it's gorgeous!

Sandi said...

All of your projects are great but the one that really spoke to me was the life is a journey LO. I love your blog...you do beautiful work.