12/20/2010

A Little Heritage


Trying my hand at some vintage photos for a friend.  Here's a close up of it!

I used Sketch #134 from Creative Scrappers.

And here's the whole layout!
It really looks so much better in person, but I think the muted colors in this wintery weather  and no sun  makes it hard to take a good picture.  This layout fits the challenge...pop it up layering over at Crop Addict that Seppa was hosting for December 6-12th.  It also fits the day 3 challenge of the 12 Days of Christmas at LCOM where you have to use pearls on your layout.  I colored the bling with my brown sharpie and the pearls with my brown chalk box ink pad to make it more vintagey.  I also glimmer misted and smooched the flowers.  It really does match the blue in the background of the base paper, but it didn't photograph that way!:(
Supplies:
pattern paper: K and Co and DCWV
letters: making memories and Piggy Tales
ink: glimmer mist and smooch
accessories: prima flowers and bling

I'll be posting a whole bunch more of these, so I can get the album finished for her. 

No comments: