12/14/2010

LCOM Card Challenge

Here's the sketch for the LCOM card challenge this week.  The added extra challenge is to use embossing.  Any kind of embossing!!!:)


And here's what I did with the sketch.  The prima gems that I used were actually pearls and white diamondy.  I took my black sharpie to all of them.  It looked so much better! It is very simple, but I really like how it turned out!

Supplies: Teresa Collins Noel pattern paper
Ink: memento black tuxedo, bravo burgundy from Stampin Up, black magic glimmermist
Stamps: Teresa Collins Noel
Accessories: prima bling, texturz plates for Big Shot, Provocraft Cricut Bags, boxes and Tags cartridges

If you want to join in on the Card Challenge this week at LCOM, stop on over to the blog and leave your link to card with Mr. Linky.  The Card Team will stop over and give you some scrappy love then.  You have until Saturday, December 18th at 8PM EST to post your card.  You could be the next Guest Designer for the week of December 26th.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!!

No comments: