12/08/2010

December Kit from The Paper Trail at Trail Makers Challenge Blog...Get your stamp on!

Wow! This week is so busy! The hustle and bustle of December is in full gear.  And this cold weather is NOT making my body feel very good at all! Hope you are all finding a way to stay warm!
This week the challenge is to use stamps! That's easy for me. I have A LOT of stamps!! The stamps that I used are Teresa Collins stamps. I thought they went really well with the kit this month. I used the ribbon from the December Kit from The Paper Trail store to make the flower at the bottom of the card. All I did was use a circle punch of cardstock and cover it in monoadhesive. Then I started in the middle of my punch. I stuck my ribbon down and then twisted it and kept wrapping it around until I got to the outside. I used a glue dot to keep it stuck at the end. This kind of ribbon moves though. And can be a little bit of a pain in the neck. Just use LOTS of adhesive!!!
Supplies:
Cardstock-Black and white bazzill from The Paper Trail December Kit
Pattern Paper- Christmas Town Lily Bee Collection from The Paper Trail December Kit
Stickers-Christmas Town Lily Bee Collection from The Paper Trail December Kit
Ribbon-black and white polka dot offray from my stash and red ribbon from The Paper Trail December Kit
Ink-Memento and Stampin Up
Accessories-wire and pearls from my stash

Do you make your own Christmas cards? This kit would be perfect for it. If you purchase the add-on kit, you will have your sentiments too! These papers are so easy to use and create absolutely gorgeous cards. And if you are a card maker or a scrapbooker, you are bound to have some Christmas stamps laying around. Can't wait to see what you create! Hope you can get around to getting your stamp on and posting it over at http://www.trailmakers.blogspot.com/ by Saturday, December 18th at 5pm EST to submit your project to Mr. Linky and get your name in for the paper drawing(send your friend because we need at least 10 participants....so you can win some pieces of Lily Bee Design paper...

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!



No comments: