11/01/2010

LCOM Card Challenge and Christmas Card Crop




I think this collection is just so yummy!!! I am always so excited to see what Sass Lass will come up with for their new collections.  This is the first of their new that I have.  I have another project in the works, but it's not quite done.  So, here's what I've done with it....

Supplies: All Sass lass except cardstock Stampin Up, stamp image from rubber room and ink color box chalk pad and black Staz On

Over at LCOM, I made this sketch to use this week and that was the card I made from it!

If you want to play along at LCOM this week, come join us! All you need to do is follow the sketch and the added challenge is to use purple on  your card (yes, there is on mine...if you look closely!!! LOL), flowers, and buttons.  Link it up to Mr. Linky by November 6th at 8pm EST.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!! The winner this week gets a GDT the week of November 14th and 15% off your next LCOM order!!!


Be sure to stop back on Friday evening and see what I have on my blog! You will have a chance at an RAK! Can't wait! It is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Great card, Sandi! Very well done! And your sketch is wonderful! Hope all is well with you!