11/15/2010

Christmas Card Crop at LCOM

Wanted to share with you what the girls over at LCOM did with my sketch!
My secret element was use brads on your project!:)

Michelle


Darlene


Kimberly


Rosemary


Melissa


Natalie


Joyce


Mazz


Joanne

Robin


Daphne (from blogland!!)


Gisele

And my RAK...goes to Darlene!!!

Email me your snail mail addy and I will get it out to you in the next couple of days!!!
Thanks so much for playing along!

And some exciting news...the sketch team and the card team are joining together for a few weeks in November.  Make sure you check out the sketch blog on Friday for some great inspiration from both teams using a sketch from me. 


4 comments:

Susie said...

all the work was fabulous! congrats Darlene

Darlene D said...

Oh Thanks so much Sandi, the crop was awesome.

ashjoy said...

Congrats Darlene, and what a great way to showcase all that fun work!

JoanneK said...

Congrats Darlene!!! Love all the cards that came out of this sketch....they are all fantastic!!!